On the few moments free time I get you can either find me reading a good book/watching tv or if the mood takes me stitching.
I currently have 3 projects on the go plus countless cards and ufo's sitting there looking all forlorn and waiting to be finished.
My goal at the moment is to get the 3 currents finished so I can tackle the wip pile before starting on what is my dream project!
WIP'S
- The Playful Pair (a rather sweet pair off dolphins swimming in the moonlight
- Leo Part of a set of 4 I want to make its the star sign of my other half
- Gemini My star sign once these are done I'm going to do libra and Taurus for my kids :)
- Tinkerbelle cushion
- Dolphins longstitch
- Birth Sampler for my daughter who's 6 tomorrow
- Hello Kitty Fairy
- little cards that I've started when I get bored then chucked in the ufo's pile because I got bored again!

No comments:
Post a Comment